How are your services priced?
Our services are encompassed within our membership fee. You can choose a pricing choice with or without a visit fee. There is a one-time registration fee of $30 per patient or $60 per family when you sign up to become a member.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP COSTS
One-time Registration Fee: $30 per patient or $60 per family when you sign up to become a member.
NO FEE PER VISIT
Single Adult: $60
Family (2 Adults + Children): $150
$30 VISIT FEE
Single Adult: $45
Family (2 Adults + Children): $120
Children: $15 per child with a $30 maximum per month and must be with a registered adult.
- OFFICE VISITS AND ANY MINOR PROCEDURES
- Such as: dipstick urinalysis, fingerstick glucose, stool test for blood, urine pregnancy test, rapid flu test, rapid strep test, breathing treatment, EKG, ear wax removal
- AN ANNUAL PHYSICAL AND SCREENING LABS
- Includes a complete metabolic panel, complete blood cell count, cholesterol panel, HbA1C (diabetes screen) Note: For patients 18 and older
- PAP SMEARS (EXCLUDES THE LAB FEE)
- SKIN BIOPSIES (EXCLUDES THE LAB FEE)
- JOINT INJECTIONS
- Note: Other injections – medications included (except for Vivitrol and all vaccinations, the cost of which is the patient’s responsibility)
- PULMONARY FUNCTION TEST (BREATHING ASSESSMENT TEST)
- TUBERCULOSIS SCREENING TEST (PPD)
- STITCHES FOR CUTS / WOUND CARE
- ONE PAGE FORMS, SUCH AS WORK EXCUSES
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE: Other blood and lab tests (not including the screening lab tests above, which are covered) and in-office urine drug screens are available at a deeply discounted price.